Posts tagged RG 166
MDA Providers: Time for action

If you're an AFSL that wants to continue to operate as an "MDA Provider" and you don't already have the required authorisations, you'll need to have your licence varied. Assuming you're already authorised to advise and deal, you'll need to apply to vary your AFSL. Submitting the application for a variation isn't too difficult but remember that your application needs to be true, correct and complete (and supported by all the required mandatory information and proof documentation). This article curates the relevant material for you to consider and outlines five steps you should take now.

Read More