By the 30th of June 2020, Licensees will be required to evidence and attest to completing 60 hours of FASEA compliant and ‘qualifying’ Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activity.
According to s7.1 of the Corporations (Relevant Providers Continuing Professional Development Standard) Determination 2018 qualifying CPD activity is satisfied if the activity:
- is in one of the CPD areas (Technical; Client care and practice; Regulatory compliance and Consumer protection; Professionalism and ethics; and general)
- has sufficient intellectual or practical content;
- primarily deals with matters related to the provision of financial product advice, financial advice services and financial advice business;
- is led or conducted by 1 or more persons who are appropriate, and have sufficient standing, expertise, academic qualifications and/or practical experience;
- is designed to enhance relevant providers’ knowledge and skills in areas that are relevant to the provision of financial product advice and financial advice services
Our flexible solution
Assessment of CPD accreditation lies in the hands of the Licensee and FASEA through their CPD Policy (provide principles which ask Licensees to consider the following when accrediting their CPD activities:
• The level of expertise of the CPD provider
• Expertise of the facilitators and/or those delivering the CPD
• The level of learning undertaken
• The stated learning outcomes for the CPD activity
• Volume of time in undertaking the CPD activity
• The approach for verification of learning outcomes achieved
We are offering our clients a $249 ( Plus GST) subscription fee from now until 30 June 2020 which will allow you to enroll in however many webinars you need to meet your CPD requirements.
If you have any questions, or other training needs, reach out to us at email@example.com.